Voor een opdrachtgever in Amsterdam zijn wij op zoek naar een Java developer.
Some services are built and grown over the years and need serious refactoring. Others are based on the latest technology like AKKA and Spring Boot 2 with a reactive architecture.
You will have the freedom to be creative and find the best solution to solve the problems of the company.
They are running 24/7 services which means you will need to fix things and redeploy or just investigate. You will be part of this rotation in the team
– You have at least 5+ years of experience in development within a Java Web/ Enterprise environment.
– You have hands-on experience with Java/J2EE (7) and Java 8.
– Frameworks such as Spring ecosystem (Spring boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data), JPA/Hibernate etc, are common practice for you.
– You have experience with Enterprise integration software (SOA, ESB, BPM, and JMS) and database technologies (MySQL, SQL).
– You have experience with Linux.
– You know how to work with technologies/architectures:
> Web services like SOAP, REST; CI/CD (Jenkins), automated testing (unit integration, load).
> Docker, marathon, mesos, elasticsearch, kibana.
Nice to have is experience with:
IT Security best practices, JMeter/Gatling, API Management tools and concepts, AWS cloud services.
Einddatum: 17-3-2019 met optie op verlenging