Voor een opdrachtgever in Madrid or Culemborg zijn wij op zoek naar een IT Integration Specialist .
– The Integration Specialist will be part of the European Applications team for Integration with around 8 other Integration Specialists who can be on different locations in Europe (Netherlands, UK or Spain).
– The Integration Specialist will report directly to the IT Applications Manager Integration, Europe.
– Design within IT projects of B2B and A2A Integrations, meeting Customer needs but also in line with overall Carrier integrations standards and guidelines.
– Active contribution to designing and implementing the standard and reusable standard A2A integration solutions in close collaboration with other integration and application experts.
– Documenting clear specifications for the Tibco framework changes required for integrations.
– Framework Development: coordinate/manage a global Tibco team for building the framework, based on the provided specifications.
– Align with external customers on both a functional and technical level when realizing B2B integrations.
– Have knowledge about logistic processes and applications (WMS and TMS) that are supporting these processes to be able to design robust and reusable integrations.
– Documenting clear mapping specifications (paper mapping) for the individual interfaces.
– Mapping development: do the mapping development in our own Tibco development environment.
– Framework unit testing: create and run unit test for framework changes and non-regression testing.
– Mapping unit testing: create and run unit test for new mappings or changes to existing mappings.
– Mapping System Integration Testing: support end to end test scenario preparations and execution.
– Mapping User Acceptance Testing: support users during User Acceptance Testing
– Mapping Regression Testing: work with QA to define, implement and continuous improve the regression test process for shared carrier integration solutions
– Test automation: work with QA team to define and implement test scripts and test automatization.
– Maintaining interface inventory up to date for all the trading partners.
– Ensure the interface specification documentation is maintained accurately.
– Bachelor degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or Logistics Management.
– Experience with design and build of A2A and B2B integrations within a logistics (3PL) environment.
– Thorough knowledge of and experience with XML, XSD and XSLT preferably with integration implementations on Tibco.
– Knowledge and experience of different message formats and syntaxes like XML, EDIFACT, flat, etc.
– Knowledge of communication protocols like SOAP, AS2, http / https, FTP / SFTP / FTPS / OFTP.
– Experience with making interface specifications (paper mapping).
– Desirable is knowledge and experience of integration with Red Prairie WMS (Dlx Dispatcher or Discrete).
– Fluency in English both oral and written is required. The knowledge of other European languages is a plus.
– Willing to travel occasionally within Europe.
Einddatum: 13-2-2019 met optie op verlenging
The organisation is looking for someone who can start immediately for 6 months, after these 6 months they have the intention to make it permanent.