For our customer in the area of Vianen we are looking for a Business Analyst WMS.
Our customer is one of the world’s leading non-asset based supply chain management companies, which designs and implements industry leading solutions for large and medium-size national and multinational companies.
Because of business grow they are looking for a new IT Europe Business Analyst.
Overall objectives and responsibilities:
In this role you will be responsible for the controlled implementations of new and also existing IT solutions. The department you will be working for delivers high quality project management and implementation specialism to the operations and its clients.
Part of your job is to implement specialised IT solutions for the WMS and TMS systems that are used for the implementation of operations and the services we provide to customers. You must be able to adopt business requirements by analysing the process in consultation with Business development, operations and the client. You also need to specify the system development with functionalities, data and interfaces. Testing software, training colleagues and accompanying clients are part of your job as well.
Concrete you will
• Undertake detailed project work, including business analysis, as required to meet project objectives.
• Generate specified project documentation to best practice quality standards, in line with Project Management Methodology standards.
• Prepare test plans and conduct system testing, as required, to professional quality standards.
• Support User Acceptance Testing with Operations and at time with the External Customer.
• Perform implementation and post implementation support tasks as required by the project.
• Maintain good on-going working relationships with all customers and service providers as part of the day to day execution of project delivery.
• Provide logistics and systems consultancy to internal and external customers
• Prepare and perform management presentations as required.
• Training Key User’s with the operations on the system and best practice.
As a Business Analyst you are part of the IT team. But you will have a close corporation with other colleagues all over Europe in different roles.
Required skills and experience:
• Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background
• At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment;
• Experience with WMS and TMS systems and experience with Red-prairie DLx dispatcher is a must
• Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing;
• Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills;
• Analytical and flexible;
• Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus;
• Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel.
Einddatum: 8-1-2019 met optie op verlenging