Voor een opdrachtgever in Veldhoven zijn wij op zoek naar een Quality Supplier Manager. Hieronder de verkregen informatie in het Engels.
As a Supplier Operational Excellence Manager, you will have 3 focus area’s; Operational Accountability, Supplier Development and Cross Functional Teamwork.
Operational Accountability Responsible for the Operational Excellence Performance of suppliers and their n-tier suppliers. KPIs you drive are: # Dead on Arrivals, # complaints & deviations & Material Parts Quality score. Monitor, review and drive supplier quality performance, taking the holistic view from incidents to long term structural improvements. Carry-out analysis of quality issues and drive technical solutions needed during material availability escalations. Supplier development. Drive supplier development on operational excellence topics. Optimize manufacturing processes at suppliers. Contribute to sourcing strategy towards 2020 Future Mode of Operations. Cross Functional Teamwork. Build-up and develop technical competences within our client to drive and support operational excellence at suppliers. Work with stakeholders to shape our future supply chain and lock-in Quality requirements early in our development cycle. Drive process improvements at suppliers; actively participating in improvement projects at suppliers (cycle time reduction, cost of goods reduction). Coaching of colleagues in hard and soft skills
- Masters degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, optical or industrial engineering.
- 10+ years relevant work experience in similar roles at different companies
- Experience in High tech, low volume industries is a pre
- Experienced in supplier management , quality improvement & operational excellence in manufacturing environment
- Experience in leading quality improvement projects across the supply chain
- Lean 6S experience (e.g. DMAIC, SPC, FMEA, 8D), Black Belt certification preferred
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Conceptual thinker on strategic level
- Pragmatic and result driven
- Convincing / negotiation skills
- Communication skills
Einddatum: 31-10-2020, met optie op verlenging
Bij interesse of eventuele vragen kunt u gerust contact opnemen met +316 50 48 97 50. Liever mailen? Reacties ontvangen we graag op firstname.lastname@example.org.