Voor een opdrachtgever zijn wij op zoek naar een Business Analist logistiek. Standplaats kan zowel Nederland als Italië zijn.
Project that is to take place in Italy (Pognano area). It is a migration to the WMS Standard system.
The scope of the project will include:
– EDI Integration which will need to be bespoke from our Standard interfaces
– Documentation printing of Delivery Note and Packing List as required by Customer. (Bilingual with ad-hoc tables and different for some final destinations).
– One of Transport Systems to be configured to print specific shipping labels
– Routing configuration based on Clients parameters to be set-up in other Application.
– Infrastructure activities:
o Cabling of the new warehouse workstations in 2 different sites
o New HW purchasing to support the activities
– IT team (Infrastructure and WMS analysis, test and support, PM activities)
The role of the Business Analyst would be:
• Work with Business to understand their requirements and document into a Business System Requirements (BSR) document.
• Work alongside EDI Analyst to understand the requirements from the customer and business.
• Work with Business Team to have final approval on BSR based on requirements
• Work alongside the Teams on the final solution
• Support during SIT
• Training of Key Users on WMS
• Support during UAT
• Support during cut-over, go-live, and hyper-care.
Required skills and experience
• Bachelor degree with Business Analyst, Logistics or IT background
• At least 5 years’ experience in a large international logistic environment;
• Experience with WMS systems is a must
• Excellent knowledge of information technology and experience with software configuration, testing and information analysing;
• Excellent and strong communication, social and negotiating skills;
• Analytical and flexible
• Fluently English, orally and written, and other European language is plus
• Comfortable with working under pressure and willing to travel
Einddatum: 1-3-2021, met optie op verlenging
Estimated project timeline is approximately 6 months.
As the project is not given full approval, and timeline is aggressive for the amount of work, we are looking to start ASAP. Therefore, the contract of the contractor could be for approx 2 – 3 weeks until either the Customer approves or the Business wants to continue. So this risk should be known to the resource.
We are looking for candidates based in Italy or The Netherlands.
– Advantage living in NLs – can come to office to work with the Integration specialist. As most work could be around the interfaces. They would need to be able (and willing) to travel to Italy to support the site and any workshops that might take place (pending COVID rules of course).
– Advantage living in Italy – can spend time at site working closely with PM and business team (of course depending on where resource is located). Of course, they need to be able and willing to travel to NLs if there is a need to sit face to face with the integration team.
Graag vernemen wij of je beschikbaar bent en of je interesse hebt in deze opdracht. Neem bij eventuele vragen gerust contact op. Reacties ontvangen we graag op email@example.com.